Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Lex Marie

I wanted to do a fashion-based Polyvore that described my life on a really personal level. This took several months to decide on, but I think it's pretty perfect. There are several references to things I'm passionate about, including media that changed my life, Buddhism, and the sea and sky scenery. I actually do wear a custom corset in everyday life and the rings look like one I had custom made for myself (which reads "Existential") and a promise ring my boyfriend of 6 and a half years gave to me that I wear every day. <3 Nothing hear is meant to match, it's just a collage of who I am represented through fashion.

Lex Marie


Skeleton t shirt
rockmerch.com






Beading jewelry
etsy.com


Butterfly jewelry
$18 - oliverbonas.com


KAOS emerald jewelry
hottopic.com


14k ring
jcpenney.com



H M metal hair clip
$3.05 - hm.com


Plastic sunglasses
fredflare.com


Disney key chain ring
hottopic.com


Clinique
saksfifthavenue.com


Mugler
macys.com



Nude Paper Hand Fan
lunabazaar.com





7" Pair of Seated Musical Geisha Statues
orientalfurniture.com

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment