Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Loud Minds ~ Update #4

This is completely haphazard and was crazy fun to make. This is one of my few sets not related to fashion that I've made on Polyvore. As silly as it sounds, I do consider these to be one of my greatest forms of art.
I wanted to apologize for my absence and hope that these sets are enough to tide you all over for the time being. My house is in shambles and I still have yet to have my garage sale I promised myself this year. On top of that, I still have to write the lyrics for the second song with Drawing On Scars (Before Will gets tired of waiting and drops me!) and I'm also reading a lot more to keep myself motivated to finish my first novel, which I'm hoping will be complete before the end of the year. I started it back in 2009, before I graduated high school and it's still not done! But I have to say, reading more books has definitely helped inspire me and extend my vocabulary. While I can't tell you what happens in my story, I can tell you it's about vampires. Not the sparkly kind, either. Hopefully you will enjoy it when it's finally finished! ^-^
I'm currently reading The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare, and OH MY GOD IS IT AMAZING. I literally can't put these books down. I started them about two weeks ago and I'm almost halfway through City of Ashes, and I take my time with books. I like to put myself in the shoes of the characters and imagine everything from their facial expressions to the inflection in their words. So far, my favorite character is definitely Jace. I now know how the Twi-hards felt seeing Rob on screen for the first time because I cannot tell you how excited I am that my most current Hollywood crush, Jamie Campbell Bower (from my beloved, Sweeney Todd), is playing Jace in the film that's coming out. I will be one of the first with a ticket. Mhm!
Speaking of films, lately, there have been a ton of good ones coming out. First, this year I fell for Oblivion, which is an awesome sci-fi adventure, and my new favorite is Pacific Rim, which I really didn't think I would love near as much as I did. I will have to get it when it comes out. The last film I saw was The Wolverine, which was really great. Again, I didn't think I would like it because I have slept through literally EVERY SINGLE X-MEN MOVIE I'VE EVER TRIED TO WATCH. I really don't know why that is, but it's true. (Though if you ask me who my favorite one is, it's still Rogue.)
Anyway, I've rambled enough. Here's the link to my Goodreads if you're on there and want to friend me or see what I've read.:
Hope you guys are still enjoying my blog and have a very good day! <(*^*)> <3

Loud Minds




Sophia Webster zipper top
saksfifthavenue.com


Lime Crime vegan lipstick
$19 - beginningboutique.com.au


Lime Crime coral lipstick
$19 - beginningboutique.com.au



Lime crime lipstick
$19 - beginningboutique.com.au


Menu Dropp! bowl, neo red
$48 - finnishdesignshop.com


No comments:

Post a Comment