Sunday, December 28, 2014

Teen Idle

Teen Idle

Teen Idle by lex-marie-blogspot featuring word wall art

I know, Radiohead quote and "Teen Idle" in the background, but I am obsessed with both of these things and they both invoke the same feelings in me. I literally can't get enough of "Teen Idle." I listen to it literally about 10 times in a row every time I even think about it. I can identify with it too well, I think. <3
With this set, though, I thought about if I were going to commit suicide, I would probably get pure and pamper the ever living sh*t out of myself prior, taking a bath, getting gorgeous and high and distant to the point where it comes full circle and the depression I felt just brought me to a new, closer sense of self where I would probably just want to live more than ever. (I was never good at offing myself.) Hash brown, Just Saiyan. <3 <3 <3

Blue shirt
eruca.jp


Erin Fetherston sheer lingerie
erinfetherston.com


ASOS patterned hosiery
$5.44 - asos.com



Rainbow Club hair accessory
$195 - elegantsteps.co.uk


Isadora glitter eyeliner
$20 - nelly.com


Marc Jacobs fragrance
$73 - selfridges.com


Estée Lauder facial mask
$47 - debenhams.com


Deborah Lippmann nail polish
$22 - selfridges.com


Word wall art
etsy.com


Hello Kitty food drink
shopjeen.com


No comments:

Post a Comment