Saturday, April 26, 2014

ママ、私は家です!

I have an unspoken rule of thumb with each of my sets; if you don't love it, make yourself love it. It doesn't mean to force love onto something you don't care for, it means to alter things until you do. Ironically, many of these sets I make vital changes to become some of my absolute favorite gems and I couldn't be prouder of them. This set in particular is no exception. I struggled a bit to find myself in it until it transformed into a beautiful piece that I'm very proud of, arguably one of my absolute favorites of mine. I hope you all can enjoy it as much as I do! ^-^ <3

ママ、私は家です!



Letter t shirt
indressme.com


Cardigan grey sweatshirt
$140 - oxygenboutique.com


Parisian pleated skirt
$19 - newlook.com


Ribbed socks
nastygal.com


Star backpack
etsy.com




NARS Cosmetics summer makeup
neimanmarcus.com


Pink perfume
notonthehighstreet.com


Karlsson clock
$50 - occa-home.co.uk



AnimeStuffStore.com Anime...
animestuffstore.com



No comments:

Post a Comment