Saturday, April 26, 2014

Danketsu

I took my usual overly sweet approach to this set. I included many Japanese elements (if not all Japanese elements) and kept things in usual sweet fashion. This set is a bit more lolita than I tend to make things, but I really don't think it could have been helped here. If I felt I could, I'd make things even bigger and more obnoxious. X3

Danketsu


Vintage mini dress
storenvy.com


A P C wool cardigan
farfetch.com


Helen Rochfort pink purse
$20 - newlook.com


Button earrings
etsy.com


Blue jewelry
etsy.com




Iphone sleeve case
patriciafield.com


Beaded hair accessory
$34 - claires.co.uk


Yellow eyeshadow
karmaloop.com


Topshop nail polish
$11 - colette.fr


Wilton kitchen dining
$5.97 - amazon.co.uk



Flower Kiss Candy 5.1 oz
asianfoodgrocer.com


No comments:

Post a Comment