Saturday, August 30, 2014

The Devouring ~ UPDATE and depressing news, BUT THEN SOME GOOD NEWS, SORTA!!

HAPPY ALMOST FALL, EVERYONE!!
I know I've been absent for many a month, but THAT'S BECAUSE MY LAPTOP FINALLY CRAPPED OUT ON ME!! X< Until I can afford to replace it, I've been using my mother's laptop to do any posting of photos or things of the sort, but I hope you'll all bear with me and forgive the absence.
In current news, I got a new job a couple of months ago, looking for a better one, but I'm switching positions soon, so we'll see if things improve, which I'm sure they will. Also, today was Arts Beats & Eats, so I went with my lovely parents who graciously took me out for my favorite brussel sprouts at a restaurant I like, but unfortunately, it's upstairs above another restaurant and they have no lighting on the stairs, so upon leaving, I missed the last step and SPRAINED MY ANKLE!! Horrayyyyy....
Anyway, hospital, crutches, painkillers, sad end to an otherwise lovely day.
On the bright side, my dad won me a giant green inflatable alien at the strength bell thingy! We needed to use up some tickets and I wanted something resembling Zim. I love me some Jhonen, and he's been a current adoration of mine. Also, I ordered A TON OF BOOKS!! One of which will be the perfect read for this Autumn: The Merciless by Danielle Vega!! Super stoked about that!!
I'll try to post hauls and link to my reviews on Goodreads, maybe. ;3
In the spirit of horror books, I dedicated this set to The Devouring series by Simon Holt, a quote from which is underneath. The Vours have black eyes, but they weren't the initial inspiration behind this set.
And before anyone asks, yes, that's me. <3
LOVE TO YOU ALL!! <3 <3 <3

The Devouring



Frame
artgalleryframes.com


No comments:

Post a Comment