Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mid-year Fashion Tag!!

I made this tag and I plan to redo it every year. Please feel free to repost your answers in your blog or in a comment below! <3


*Disclaimer: None of the photos shown below belong to me. Credit goes to their respective owners.

~So far, this year, I'm living in...
my Tripp NYC black skinny pants. (I have to own at least one black pair of them at all times.)


~If it's the last thing I do, before the end of the year, I will get...
the Vivienne Westwood Red Classic Cardigan.

~My next purchase will be...
the Vivienne Westwood Red Classic Cardigan, hopefully, and if not, the Blue Magic Oversized Frames (in aqua if they make them), just because they're obnoxiously fun.

~My last purchase was...
an American Eagle Outfitters blue floral corset dress.
~Something I'm upset they don't make in my size is...
the Jeffrey Campbell Deetz sandal in black. *shakes fist

~I'm upset I missed out on...
the Doc Martens X Agyness Deyn Aggy Tall. </3

~I shop for clothes most often at...
TJ Maxx, because I always find some awesome bargain I can't resist.


~A place I wish I could shop (but can't for whatever reason) is...
Baby the Stars Shine Bright, Alice and the Pirates, and Jill Stewart. (Sorry, I couldn't just pick one.)






~If I could trade wardrobes with anyone else, it'd be...
either dakotakoti or grav3yardgirl, obviously for separate reasons.

~My current favorite fashion blog/vlog is...
LULUTRIXABELLx, because she inspires me to find amazing things in strange places for the right price.

~My current icon is...
a tie between Amy Hartzler, Rooney Mara's Lisbeth Salander, and Kyary Pamyu Pamyu.



~My current obsession is...
the Vivienne Westwood Red Classic Cardigan. I cannot escape its grip. *^*

~A trend I am loving is...
crazy colored hair. I really miss having it, but I have a goal to reach.

~A trend I refuse to follow is...
LMFAO quotes on everything. Had enough of that during Florida's spring break. (Besides, I'd never apologize for party rocking. ;P)

~A staple item I've recently repurchased is...
black ballet flats. I wear them constantly.
~If I had to start my wardrobe over with only one thing from my current closet, it'd be...

my Jeffrey Campbell Night Spikes because they were my first pair of Jeffs and they're stunning.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment