Monday, May 13, 2013

Welcome to My Blog!!

Konnichiwa!

Welcome to my new blog! I'm Lex Marie, and I'm starting this to share my passions with the world.
This blog will mainly contain my love of music, fashion, and beauty, but will also include everyday life updates from yours truly. I have a couple shops coming soon, which I will post updates for as well. I also love a good video game, film, book/manga, or any other form of media, so know that those will also be mentioned at some point, I'm sure.
As far as what to expect of these topics, I have a very wide appreciation for things. My musical tastes range from the blackest metal to the catchiest J-Pop. I'm a long-time vocalist and guitarist who has recently acquired two very beautiful keyboards for which I intend to use for writing scores for video games. My taste in fashion is just as wide, though there are some noticeable reoccurring themes, such as gothic fashions, sweet Japanese styles, and random geekery, (because I'm legitimately a huge geek). As far as beauty goes, I'll be showing hauls and writing reviews, because I'm sure some of you will find it fascinating as I do. This will include everything from hair to makeup to nail polish. My look is a bit unconventional, but hopefully you'll get used to it. Not too much else to say about it, though I will post my hair evolution soon because I've had many a crazy color.
As for what I do, I'm currently the Contributing Music Writer at Prysm Magazine, I make dread falls and hair extensions for my upcoming Etsy shop (used to have one years ago but got too big for one person to handle), and I'm a freelance makeup artist and occasional photographer.

I'm sure I lost some of you, but if you're interested in anything I've just mentioned, you may want to keep an eye out for updates from me in the very near future. For any questions you might have, just feel free to ask, though I pretty much covered everything, I think. Thanks so much for reading and I hope to see you next time! <(*^*)>

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment