Sunday, May 26, 2013

The Promise

This is very obviously inspired by my favorite video game/story of all time, Kingdom Hearts. Kairi is definitely a fashion inspiration to all of us KH geek chicks out there, and I wanted to see if I could create an outfit that was an homage to her without the use of cosplay. (I'd considered using the Oathkeeper keychain, but that would have been too easy.) I also included Butterfly by Hanae Mori, which is an incredible fragrance and one I thought very fitting for this particular look.
I'll speak more about Kingdom Hearts in another post, but I really wanted to create something that was inspired by the game because it literally changed my entire life and I'll always consider it one of my most coveted memories from my childhood.
The Promise

No comments:

Post a Comment