Tuesday, June 11, 2013

French Manicure Madness ~ My Fifth Polyvore Contest Entry

Ok, I swear this is my last contest post for the night. This is obviously all about different takes on the French manicure.
I'm personally a huge fan of nail art. I love to create it, I love to look at it, and if it makes any difference, I'm in possession of the famous Skrillex nails painted by the amazing Robin Moses. (It was so sweet of her to send them to me and I'll post pictures of them as soon as I can.)
I think a good manicure can separate the girls from the ladies. Even a solid color nail can have epic results if done properly. But a well-done French can instantly bring you up in class, because a person with nails that at least look like they took time must take good care of themselves.
For this one, I actually wrote a message in french over the backdrop, ending with the Je t'aime in the front. I can't remember what I said, which is part of the beauty of this piece, but I know it was about holding the most beautiful loved one in the highest regards, but in a dramatic, poetic way. Also threw in an "Oh là là" because... well, it's glamorous and French!
French Manicure Madness


Gala
glamour.com


Nail care
pinterest.com


Nail care
lovemaegan.com


Eiffel Tower Upclose
architecture.desktopnexus.com

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment