Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Go Flamed Out Bold with COVERGIRL® ~ My Fourth Polyvore Contest Entry

This is obviously a contest created by a certain cosmetics brand in cahoots with a certain chain store, but I still felt like adding my 2 cents. I'm a firm believer in the power of red lips and dark eyes. If ever you don't feel quite up to par on a given day, slap this look on and, I promise, it's the simplest quick fix there is, and it flatters every style, from gothic to edgy to pinup.
I stuck with Taylor because this particular photo of her really captured the essence of the overall look in a way that's easy to understand. Remember, bold doesn't have to mean crazy. (Look who's typing.)

Go Flamed Out Bold with COVERGIRL®


Spike sunglasses
shopzerouv.com


COVERGIRL mascara
target.com


COVERGIRL eyeliner
target.com



COVERGIRL nail care
target.com


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment