Tuesday, June 11, 2013

How Do You Style Gladiator Sandals? ~ My Third Polyvore Contest Entry

Keeping up with the contests, I decided I'd do this one as a quick, little, simple set. I'm personally really picky about gladiators, but I do own one pair of black flat ones that I love and are really difficult to style. These, I thought, were casual enough to wear out and about but can also be dressed up enough to look classy. I took both approaches here. I imagine this girl is going out for brunch with the girls or meeting his parents for the first time. (Or her. You never know.)
As simple as this is, I actually do like it. It's both beautiful and youthful.

How Do You Style Gladiator Sandals?




Chanel black evening bag
fashionphile.com


Forever 21
forever21.com


River Island buckle bracelet
$16 - riverisland.com


Betsey johnson
betseyjohnson.com



AERIN lip stick
bergdorfgoodman.com


Vince camuto perfume
nordstrom.com


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment